2011/04/19

The time when springtime vanished from our planet... Do You remember !


This is my first release to give you an impression of St. James Way which I walked in 2008 from 3rd of August to 4th of September, 830 km, and I lost 20 kilo, one of my deepest impression in my life.
If You want to get more information about this pilgrimage, please don't hesitate to contact me under info/ad/wolfgangmueller.org.

Part One 


Part Two

Part Three

Here are my recommendation for you're walk on the Camino:
Most important is MUSICA 'cause : live like good music..... never die!   

Bon Iver - Blindsided (copy the complete record : "For Emma" it will drive you forward for endless miles) 




Every little piece you can grab from Pink Floyd eg.
Us and them..... it's a must



When it's hot, your boots are heavy and the end is NOT near.... selected tracks from The Notwist especially all tracks from "The Devil, You and Me"

 

.... and everything that chills from LTJ Bukem e.g. "Earth 1-6"


tbc.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

many thanks for your comment. I will give response asap.
Cheers Wolfgang.