2010/12/10

Heilig's Blechle: another view on a 2010 rehearsal



"Heilig's Blechle" - in English free translation "Holy Sheet" -   is a Swabian phrase to express the astonishment, which is derived from a municipal ID card for poor people's accommodation.
This is my simple input to 2010. Some titles that touched me on my trip through my univers, are older than 2010. 
sentimental 
                    innovative 
                                       homespun 
                                                         trancy trendy 
hippieflowerpowered                         deep
                                   plane                      revolutionary 
BLaCK hearted                                    uncorrupted  .........but never NOTME!!!


Hope you like it, not always, but.... sometimes
**play these traffic signs LOUD




Why do all my best fellows leave me? Viva la vie! 
Don Glen Van Vliet entered the waiting room to heaven on Dec, 17 2010. 
"This is the Day" is taken from his Magic Band's album Unconditionally Guaranteed (1974)



This is the day that love chose to play,
The day love came to stay,
This kiss is for the first time,
And this kiss is for that time
Love to ride
This is the day that love chose to play
One minute here, one minute there
Love spent time everywhere,
This day that love chose to stay
This is the day that love chose to play,
The day love came to stay,
This kiss is for the first time,
And this kiss is for that time
Love to ride
This is the day that love chose to play
One minute here, one minute there
Love spent time everywhere,
This day that love chose to stay

"Poor Wayfaring Stranger" is a traditional spiritual folk song of unknown origin. There are many and varied opinions as to its origin. Some of the proposed origins are Appalachian folk, old Irish folk, and Catskills folk. One theory is that it originates from the Negro Spirituals and there was a deliberate concealment of the song's origins. Clearly the song is of a spiritual nature as the Wayfaring Stranger sings of the hardships of his temporal life passing by and refers to his journeying on to a better place. This song has been recorded countless times.
Here it comes with the Jamie Woon version.




"Miss You" by Anders Trentemøller. I think, this is an acceptable sound to rest in peace while waiting and knocking on heavens door. 




U Smile – 800% slower. Not decipherable ghost lyrics by James Blake - "Limit to your Love" is the thwarted version of Justin The Bieber. But James Blake does not sing, he would wait forever for the girl who's love is so limited . . . and it's good to hear that he will not do thatIt gave him a tongue and out comes a sincere longing. Like a Map with no Ocean............ 
His first appearer   EP "CMYK" (May, 2010). Limit to your Love is an "only vinyl" released in Nov,2010.   




The Juan Maclean - Give Me Every Little Thing**
This video made me a long time to think about, especially the break at 3:16((-:
At the end of all my brain efforts, the result is hot and clear. Don't hesitate to commend on this, because the answer could change your life!    





And "weil's soho schön war" once again TheJuan Maclean - "Happy House" with my favorite dance video, prima!! 
    




Ellen Allien - Our Utopie 
She is just an Electronic Hippie (from "Dust" 05/2010)


Talking Heads - Crosseyed And Painless (DJ OzYBoY 2010 Remix)



Dub Steppers Heaven!!! The over-burner in 2007. Never Ever loose this 6:14 minutes when you're lost in space. Burial - Versus**








LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge**



Yeah, I'm losing my edge. I'm losing my edge.The kids are coming up from behind. I'm losing my edge. 
I'm losing my edge to the kids from France and from London. But I was there.I was there in 1968. 
I was there at the first Can show in Cologne. I'm losing my edge. I'm losing my edge to the kids whose footsteps I hear when they get on the decks.I'm losing my edge to the Internet seekers who can tell me every member of every good group from 1962 to 1978. I'm losing my edge.To all the kids in Tokyo and Berlin.I'm losing my edge to the art-school Brooklynites in little jackets and borrowed nostalgia for the unremembered eighties.But I'm losing my edge. I'm losing my edge, but I was there. was there. 
But I was there. 
I'm losing my edge. 
I'm losing my edge. 
I can hear the footsteps every night on the decks. But I was there I was there in 1974 at the first Suicide practices in a loft in New York CityI was working on the organ sounds with much patience.I was there when Captain Beefheart started up his first band. I told him, "Don't do it that way. You'll never make a dime." 
I was there. I was the first guy playing Daft Punk to the rock kids. 
I played it at CBGB's. Everybody thought I was crazy We all know.I was there I was there. I've never been wrong. 
I used to work in the record store. I had everything before anyone.I was there in the Paradise Garage DJ booth with Larry Levan. I was there in Jamaica during the great sound clashes.I woke up naked on the beach in Ibiza in 1988. 
But I'm losing my edge to better-looking people with better ideas and more talent And they're actually really, really nice. 
I'm losing my edge. 
I heard you have a compilation of every good song ever done by anybody. Every great song by the Beach Boys. All the underground hits. All the Modern Lovers tracks. I heard you have a vinyl of every Niagra record on German import. I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit - 1985, '86, '87. I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good '60s cut and another box set from the '70s. 
I hear you're buying a synthesizer and an arpeggiator and are throwing your computer out the window because you want to make something real. You want to make a Yaz record. 
I hear that you and your band have sold your guitars and bought turntables. 
I hear that you and your band have sold your turntables and bought guitars. 
I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know. 
But have you seen my records? This Heat, Pere Ubu, Outsiders, Nation of Ulysses, Mars, The Trojans, The Black Dice, Todd Terry, the Germs, Section 25, Althea and Donna, Sexual Harrassment, a-ha, Pere Ubu, Dorothy Ashby, PIL, the Fania All-Stars, the Bar-Kays, the Human League, the Normal, Lou Reed, Scott Walker, Monks, Niagra, 


Caribou - Bowls (June 2010)**






The source makes the difference! Just right at the end of this year: Theeee 2010 hymn by Duck Sauce. Have fun with "Barbara Streisand" on Your New Year's Eve Fireworker Party. (10/2010)



Even the Berlusconi debauched stronghold acclaimed a 2010 bounty. In "Memories" to savage summer parties: David Guetta & Kid Kudi. (05/2010)   





Ups and Downs in 2010, too. Malcolm McLaren knocked on heavens door in April, 2010.
"About her" is based on a Zombies' song "She's not there" (1964) and became to a deep lasting  impression in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill 2.  



Another Jamie Woon is "Gravity". Sosorry, but he is my greatest analogist, actually, waiting for his debut album announced to be released in 2011. 






I'm thinking about a golden comment on Darkstar's - "Gold" (10/2010) .... Notwist... Man's Man's World... WolfgangFM...? I don't  know. The golden hairline hits me confused and a thousand miles away... anyway "A life without music is an error" Friedrich Nietzsche.



2010 pop style continued. I'm not a Vodafoner, but this is a 2010 reminder and I like it. Not only because of the great video. Empire Of The Sun -- We Are The People! 








Magazine are an English post-punk group active from 1977 to 1981. "Feed the enemy" is a track from their 2nd album "Secondhand Daylight" released in 1979.

Band members during that time were:
Howard Devoto - Vocals

John McGeoch - Guitar

Barry Adamson - Bass

Dave Formula - Keyboards

John Doyle - Drums



It's always raining over the border
There's been a plane crash out there
In the wheat fields
They're picking up the pieces
We could go and look and stare
How many friends have we over there?
The border guards fight unconvincingly
Whatever we do it seems things are arranged
We always have to feed the enemy
You could dance for me and punch me through
(Dance for me)
You could dance for me and punch me through
(Dance for me)
You could dance for me and punch me through
(Dance for me)
You could dance for me and punch me through
(Dance for me)
We watched them trash the last camera
Glued to all our TV's
Well the actors on the replay
Trying again to touch you and me
But they always seem to know
Exactly what they're talking about
Because they've got you in a corner
You've got no room to move
You've got no room for doubt
That's exactly what they're talking about
Because they've got you in a corner
No room to move, no room for doubt


Back to Reality. No more compromises any more!! Here they come: Oneida - "All Arounder" gorgeous, "Gut, dass wir verglichen haben"


   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

many thanks for your comment. I will give response asap.
Cheers Wolfgang.